CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Vidal Sassoon


This is a picture of Sally Rogerson (Creative director of the Santa Monica Vidal Sassoon Academy) and Me. I am so lucky I had gotten the opportunity to meet her and be a part of the Sassoon Connection School and getting to work with one of the best hairstylists I know, She is amazing!! I am so glad I got to spend a few days training with her to better my skills at haircutting and teaching my students "The Sassoon Way." Don't mind the not so cute photo of me, I was one of her haircut models and my makeup didn't suit my skin tone or haircut! LOL!

1 comments:

Tiffany Burningham said...

Cute blog!!!! I love it. It's addicting huh? Your pics are all so cute and i'm glad you put one together. i hope those instructions helped. I'll talk to ya soon. love ya
P.S. Kolby looks way cute in that hawaiian outfit and you're right your family pics turned out cute.