

Sunday we were so fortunate to be able to go visit my grandparents up in Oakley, It was such a beautiful day up there, 80 degree weather!! Working so much we haven't been up there in a long time. We got to spend the day and Kolby got to bond with his Great-Grandparents, We ate really delicious food, chatted and Kolby even went fishing for the first time. He practiced by fishing on the deck onto the grass and that entertained him for quite some time, then DJ helped my grandpa put the boat together and hook it to the truck and headed out for Rockport and the second my grandpa put his line in the water he caught a fish! It was so funny the look on Kolby's face when the fish was flopping around in the boat, I think he was trying to figure out why the fish wasn't in the water and in the boat instead!:) So cute how little kids minds work. But what a fun day out of the City!!
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for such a wonderful time!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Visit to the Great- Grandparents/Grandparents house
Posted by The Didericksen's at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute pictures! Glad you had fun up there. I don't even remember that last time I went up to Oakley, only that is was always fun!
Seriously, heaven on earth I think. I love weekends like that! It's fun to get the kiddies out the their normal element. Kolby is adorable. =)
Post a Comment