CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time Flies!

















I can't believe how fast time flies by, It seems like just yesterday I was delivering Kolby and now he is 4 and Avery will be 9 months tomorrow!! I just wish I knew then what I know now about kids growing up so fast, I didn't believe anyone when they told me how fast they grow! So my advice to all you new mom's out there CHERISH every moment with them because They will be 18 before you know it! I am so grateful to have my children and husband they are the BEST blessing I have!! I am going tomorrow to get there pictures done so hopefully Kolby is old enough to cooperate :) Avery loves to get her picture taken on the other hand she is already photogenic! I didn't get her 6 month pictures done like I was supposed to because I am a BIG procrastinator so finally made the appointment and getting them done at 1:00 and I am so excited because pictures are one of my favorite things! DJ is in St.George for work right now so it's been a tough week without him you really learn to appreciate things more when you have something then you don't so I really want to tell him he is a Wonderful husband and I appreciate him so much! Tonight me and Kolby are going on a Mommy-Son Date to Dinner and a Movie we are going to go see Planet 51 so I will let you know if it is a good movie to see, it was between that and the Frog Princess they are both at the dollar theaters. And my Mother-in-law is going to watch Avery for me. So that is about the excitement of our lives right now!

0 comments: