CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update

So wow does time fly like I always say...Avery turns 1 in a month, last year at this time I was hugely pregnant and couldn't wait to have her out of my belly!! So I am so grateful to have her out and into this crazy world and so happy that camping and outdoors will be a lot more enjoyable now that she is older! So what is going on with our lives lately...DJ has been doing lots of yardwork and regular work and is now trying to get over this flu/cold whatever it is he has, I have been working, trying to keep up with Laundry, cleaning the house, cooking meals (when I am home at night) and trying to get the time to spend outside with my kids, Kolby has been getting pretty good on his scooter and playing with friends and we are going to be registering him for pre-school which starts in September and little Avery and I mean that literally is trying to learn how to master crawling which she wants to so bad, and she is growing a little bit more each day she is in the 3 percentle for weight and height so she will probably always be little.

Mother's Day was nice, DJ asked me if I wanted to know what the kids had got me (or were going to get me) and I said sure, and he told me a Wii!! He said I was a great mom and I deserved it! What a sweet husband and kids!! So we just got it tonight and got Mario Karts with it so Kolby is in Heaven, Mario Karts is his Favorite game ever!! So Thanks hunny and kids!! I am so lucky to be a mom of 2 beautiful, healthy kids! It is the most wonderful thing in the world!! So thanks for making me such a proud Mom, Kolby and Avery!!

0 comments: