CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

New York











New York was an AMAZING experience for me it was totally culture shock and so different from Utah!! I had such a blast and learned so much in my classes to help me be more creative in teaching and coloring clients hair differntly! We got back a week ago and we were there for four days. 3 days we were in class all day from 9-5 and that time just flew by! I hope I get to go back someday because we didn't really have a lot of time to sight see, But we did get to ground zero, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park and Grand Central station. So it was really fun. I hope everyone gets to visit there someday it was such a neat place!! Beware of the Cab drivers though cuz I almost had a heart attack! LOL

1 comments:

Brent and Mary Rose said...

That is so awesome that you got to go to New York! I am so jealous! Love you girl!