I am pregnant and due June 10th. We have been trying and went to the doctors today and everything is going okay other then lovely nauseasness and tiredness but hopefully it goes by fast!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am pregnant and due June 10th. We have been trying and went to the doctors today and everything is going okay other then lovely nauseasness and tiredness but hopefully it goes by fast!!
Posted by The Didericksen's at 8:19 PM
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you!!! We need to get together! I haven't seen you in AGES!
YEAH!! Good for you! Maybe a girl this time??
CONGRATULATIONS! Hope everything goes well for you.
CONGRATS! We hope everything goes well.
Congrats !!! That is SO exciting!!
congrats! That's my mom's birthday... :) Hope you start feeling better...the tiredness is the worst, don't you think? ugh...
Hey, congratulations!!! That's awesome news, keep us updated (boy, girl, etc :) )
Post a Comment